Tuesday, August 3, 2010
WRITING IS MY BEST MEDICINE

     Writing is the best way of expressing one's feelings and emotions. We often write to say what's on our mind. Almost everyone knows how to write but not everyone knows how to write effectively, something that could change another’s perspectives.

      Writing is my passion. It is one source of my happiness. I write what I feel and put it in my diary. It has been a part of my life. Through my little diary, I can look back on the things that made me feel sad and those that made me feel better. When I have problems, I never tell my mother. I will only tell my friend, the diary.  Whenever our teacher or even my classmates asks me to write, I'd always smile and do as they say. To me, writing continuously is an opportunity for me to improve my skills in thinking and how I put words into sentences. But never did I write something that could persuade another individual. I only write for my own.

            However recently, I've discovered that I can write effectively. I can influence and persuade others even it's only a point a view. I considered this as one of my greatest success. Maybe, I'm just somebody whose happiness is so low. But I am the happiest person in the world whenever I see my write-ups have changed another individual. It is also an honor for someone like me to volunteer to the organization, Young Minds Academy, that molded me into a better individual. It helped me not only through leadership skills but also through writing skills.

            Being a part of the correspondents team is an honor. However, there  is also responsibility. So, it is a challenge for me to keep my mind intact for a greater responsibility.

            I will always bear in mind that writing is an art. An art that needs to be preserved and loved. Writing is also a form of leadership because it influences others, in one way or the other.    






Christine Teopiz (YMA 4 – Generation 3)
0 Comments:

Post a Comment